Monday, December 13, 2010

Introduction to College Cooking

Most college students live off Ramen and cereal. I have several traits that interfere with this:

1. I can't eat the same thing for more than three days in a row.
2. I have a hard time finishing a whole sandwich before my gag reflex kicks in.
3. I like cooking.

So, what did I do? I started experimenting. It helps that I found two friends who are ok being guinea pigs for my expiriments. Morgan also presents me with a new challenge: she has a gluten sensitivity. This is basically like celiac disease, only it affects her brain instead of her stomach. It has been fun changing recipes so she can eat them, and learning the ins and outs of gluten free foods!

On this blog, I'll post some of my experiments, and how they turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment